With our team of fully qualified experienced fitters, builders and electricians we are able to offer our customers many options when it comes to needing that extra space in your home. From Conservatories to orangeries or an extension with a lantern roof we have many options for you to consider all at very competitive prices.
One frequent question we are asked is - What's the difference between a conservatory and an orangery?
The biggest difference is the construction of the roof. A conservatory has over 75% of the roof glazed, an orangery has less than 75%. A conservatory by definition must also have over 50% of its wall area glazed.
Conservatories and Orangeries are available in a wide range of styles – including traditional designs such as Victorian and Edwardian, to more modern shapes like Lean-to – and can be supplied in a wide range of colours. We offer a choice of two market leading
conservatory roof systems – the Global and Ultra frame paired with patio, French or bi-folding doors to suit your all your requirements.
We have a range of Smart Glass available. This range is designed to solve common conservatory problems such as being too hot or cold and too noisy when it rains.
- Neutral, Neutral 4S, Blue, Blue 4S, Aqua, Aqua 4S, Bronze, Bronze 4S and Ultimate Blue options available
- U values of 1.0 can be achieved with certain options
- Heat reflection technology reduces heat build-up in the summer
- Self clean glass makes it easier for the end user to maintain their new conservatory
We use Molan polycarbonate roofs. These are available in a range of tints to help control the temperature in a conservatory, reduce solar glare and provide protection from harmful UV radiation.
- Available in 25mm to 35mm sheets
- Choose from Clear, Bronze, Opal, Bronze / Opal or Heat guard / Opal tints
- Lightweight with excellent impact resistance
- Can achieve U values as low as 1.2
We are also happy to help with any planning application that may be needed.
> Click here to view our Conservatory brochure
> Click here to view our Orangery brochure